I am currently using Andorec on my Note 4. In October will be going to the Note 7. Are there any call recorders that will allow you to send the recording via SMS (text messaging)? I am using Verizon Messages. I can do this with Andorec. I am not sure if the Note 7 has 1 built in
But my problems with Andorec are the following:
The other side of the call can be faint
There is a limit to the size of the recording that can go thru Messages and there is no built in way to cut part of the conversation.
There is no way to search for a phone number. If the person is in my Contacts list, thats ok but I call a lot of people each day that are not in my call list.
Any suggestions?
But my problems with Andorec are the following:
The other side of the call can be faint
There is a limit to the size of the recording that can go thru Messages and there is no built in way to cut part of the conversation.
There is no way to search for a phone number. If the person is in my Contacts list, thats ok but I call a lot of people each day that are not in my call list.
Any suggestions?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bP4xBJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire