LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

Invisible unlock pattern

So I got a custom rom, I was playing around with it seeing what works for me etc. Went into the security options and wanted to set up my fingerprint, but I went in to set up the pattern first. Set it up great, its the usual one I have used for over a year. Now, the option to make it invisible caught my eye and I wanted to see how it works. Well, it works nicely, no problem at all with it. But here I am now trying to recreate my pattern at random not knowing where to start ... I have a good photogenic memory BUT I also changed the dpi so now I would imagine its slightly off from where it would normally be.

So, my question being can I 'break in' to my own phone and bypass the pattern or can someone change their DPI to 440 and send a to-scale screenshoot of the pattern lock screen in the comments below.
Im not even mad this is ****ing funny and stupid, goddamn

__________________

Im ingenious and did it at random after 15 times. Adios how do i delete this thread


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2boYBQz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire