LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

Leon LTE (MS345) Problem: "Searching..." forever but SIM is OK

Just posting this in case somebody has some ideas. I've had a MetroPCS LG Leon LTE (MS345) for over a year without problems, but now it started losing its mobile connection sporadically, for a few minutes or a few hours, as if there was no SIM in the phone.
Symptoms:
  • The 4G indicator disappears from the notification bar (signal strength indicator shows good signal).
  • The lock screen says "Searchng..."
  • Calls fail with the "Emergency Calls Only" message
  • SMS won't send
  • I get a "Service Unavailable" error when I choose Settings/Call/Additional Settings
  • WiFi is unaffected (and WiFi calling seems to work, though it has always been hit or miss)
Things I've already tried:
  • Checked relevant settings, APNs, etc
  • Checked the contacts on the SIM socket, all looks good.
  • Reset Phone to factory defaults
  • Replaced SIM (MetroPCS did this for free)

New phones are relatively cheap, but I don't have a burning desire to upgrade, so I'm hoping for another option.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYm758
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire