LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

LG G4 Stuck at Logo Problem - No download mode

Hey, my Lg G4 H815 is dead. It got a bootloop at the logo. I only one got it to the startscreen but it died again.
I tried every thread offered I found. I ended up with going into download mode and install back to stock. This didnt work with lg flashtool so I tried the method with lgup. Nothings changed. What now happens is that when trying to get into download mode, it says some seconds donload mode and swithes back to the logo. Since then I dont even get into hard reset mode.... So can I through it into my trash can? Or does anyone know how to fix this? I would be thankful for every answer.... have a nice weekend you all


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2boZvg1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire