LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

Microphone and GPS not working after screen replacement (E6653)

Hi!

I broke the screen from my Xperia Z5. I ordered a new one from ebay with the screen and frame, installed it, and afterwards the mic and GPS are not working. I ordered a new microphone thinking I broke it when disassembling the phone, but even with the new one it doesn't work. Does anyone have any tips on what to try before I get rid of the phone?
Google didn't help much except that someone had the same mic problem with the original Xperia Z - didn't work after screen replacement. Also I couldn't find any info on where the GPS is located on the Z5 so I could check it for damages or something.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bokZXv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire