LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

Need help fixing Lenovo Vibe X3

Hello everyone! I brought a Lenovo Vibe X3 (x3a40) 3 months ago. And I updated it to MM 6.0.1 and the bootloader was unlocked and the device was rooted. TWRP was also installed. So I installed this CyanogenMod 13 from HERE. :(

Then I missed some stock features and decided to revert back to stock MM. And I used QFIL to flash the official stock ROM. But it turned out that QFIL suddenly stopped working and my device got stuck in EDL mode. Once I turned it off completely to flash it again, the device wouldn't boot up. In my case the device should get into EDL when I connect the USB cable and immediately hold the power key for a second. But there is no response.

Usually while booting the device vibrates but now there is no vibration nor is there anything on the display. The screen keeps completely off and it wouldn't boot into any mode, like no download/no recovery/no EDL/no bootloop, just cold.

And when I connect it to the USB all I get is the "Device not recognized" error. In device manager I get this "Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)".
Please note that I've tried switching the USB cable and the port as well as on a different PC and also checked with the drivers. Still the same. If someone could help me, it would be a great help.... :crying:

Further info on the device is here!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYmkp3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire