LightBlog

samedi 27 août 2016

upgrading MT7-TL00 4.4.2 to ?

Hi,
I'm totally new with modifying phone software... So please me gentle with me and give detail instructions. Probably all information is already here in forum, but really do not know which bit I should do/read.

I have got MT7-TL00 and would like to get it upgraded to 5.1 or something.
And most importantly can version be changed to european? Its partly in English, but lots of Chinese.
So is TL00 Chinese and TL10 and like other region version? Is hardware identical, so I could somehow get version changed?
I read few posts and it mentioned rooting flashing etc. so really do not know how to start...

I googled for MT7-TL00-TL10_EMUI3.1_Android5.1_B354.zip, but could not find working download. some links went to Chinese pages.


Would someone be so kind and help this new kid? :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2boly3q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire